Tuesday 1 October 2013

Autumn/ Winter 2013, Louis Vuitton inspired makeup for fabrics shoot


Looking through photos of the New York & London fashion weeks, I was completely inspired for my shoot! I had so much choice to focus my makeup ideas upon, I loved SO many looks. However, for this shoot I decided to go with a look taken from Louis Vuitton's catwalk; it consisted of a warm brown eye shadow, set in the crease of the eye to create a depth look, with a 'red-wine' stained lip. There was also a great deal of emphasis upon the eyebrow.

                                                  


The shoot was for different brands, and the photos would be used throughout the world for their look books. The absolutely gorgeous rolls of fabrics were from designers such as Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana, Gucci and so forth, and on set the stylists would create dresses right there and then; just pinning them into shape (it was AMAZING!!). Being a huge lover of fashion and fashion designs, I was in my element! Here are just a few sneaky snaps that I took myself whilst on set; there isn't too many as I'm awaiting professional photos!






How gorgeous is the red & Silver sequined dress, gorgeous! Totally in love!!

And here is my makeup on one of the models, unfortunately the other model was super sick on the day of the shoot and I didn't want to pester her!



Products I used for the shoot are pictured here; 


No7 Beautifully matte makeup base (hypo-allergenic)
MAC studio fix fluid- NW20
Makeup Store Loose Powder- Milk
Makeup Store bronzing powder- sun touched
Makeup Store Blush- Cherry Blossom
Makeup Store- Cover all mix


NYX- 112 colour box of eyeshadows
Original naked palette
Makeup Store Microshadow- Smog
No17 eyebrow palette
Revlon Eyeliner Pencil- 01 Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara- Black
Catrice Cosmetics- clear eyebrow gel


To make the gorgeous 'red-wine' stained lip, I mixed 3 colours taken from this KMA Cosmetics lip palette.
I took the the deepest brown, the brightest red and a little of purple and blended them together, then I added black gel liner to create a more burgundy hue. 

I will update with professional pictures as soon as I get sent them! Looking at doing a few Halloween inspired makeup looks these next coming weeks so let me know if you have any suggestions. I will try to do pictorials for you guys :)

Hope you have enjoyed reading my post, please subscribe and share! Have a wonderful day! 

                                                             XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment