Wednesday 9 October 2013

Victoria Secrets Show 2013 ❤



If anyone knows me, they will know that I am completely obsessed with the Victoria Secrets Runway shows. I cannot count the times I have sat watching these shows, back to back on Youtube, right from the very first Catwalk in 1995! I am not only obsessed with the underwear/swimsuits that they show, but also the ridiculously toned bodies of these women! I am also fixated with their look; that gorgeous bouncy, angelic curly hair and the glowing-goddess kind of makeup! Eugh. JUST PERFECTION!!!!

It's been announced that the 2013 show will be on the 10th December, on CBS (an american channel). By then I shall be back in the UK, and that night i'll be frantically searching to live stream it! The model line up is all of the gorgeous supermodels from last years shows such as the beautiful Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lilly Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson, Karlie Kloss, Doutzen Kroes and Bahiti Prinsloo. Unfortunately, Mirander Kerr hung up her Angel wings earlier this year, wanting to take a more focused role on being a mother; therefore who will be taking her place? Could it be the beautiful and unique-looking Cara Delvinge or the super leggy, Jourdan Dunn?

Now, IF I had to choose who was my favourite Angel it would most definitely be Candice Swanepoel. If I wrote a list why, we would be here forever.

Here is a few sneak peeks at some of the this years outfits!! In love already and FAR too excited! I'm like a child on Christmas Eve!!!




Victoria Secret Angel Makeup

The signature look of the Angels is always bronzed, super dewy, a beautiful glowing complexion and a subtle sexy, smokey eye and pink/nude lip. Each of these beautiful models carries this gorgeous look so well! Highlighting and contouring is done to perfection, and the smoldering eye cries sex appeal! The hair is loosely waved or curled to create the angel like curls. OH, HOW I WANT TO BE AN ANGEL!!!!! <3




Think I'm feeling inspired to do a Victoria Secrets Angel makeup look- we can all pretend to be an Angel, right?! 

XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment