Thursday 3 October 2013

Pop art for Halloween




So the beginning of October has come upon us, and what else to look forward to other than cosy nights in, hot chocolates galore and lots of super cute and comfy jumpers. However, at the end of the month we have HALLOWEEN! It has only been recently that I have been allowed to celebrate it (parents forbid me, deprived of a lifetime of sweets!) and so I decided to kick start this month with a few makeup looks that are super easy to create and are so much fun and also very effective! 

Halloween doesn't always have to be scary, ugly, slutty or damn right terrifying! Instead you can have fun with Halloween. This easy to recreate look is so much fun to wear and looks incredible in photos! It can also be modified to however you wish it to look! Pop art makeup is very cartoon-like. Focus on bright colours, black to highlight or to distinguish features, and to make it look emotive! You can choose to be sad, shocked, in love etc!

If you wish to see a pictorial of this look, or a video please let me know, I will be happy to help where ever I can! Or if you have any other types of Halloween makeup looks you wish for me to try out and create a pictorial/video then please just comment below and I will do what I can! 
I hope those of you who try this look have as much fun as I did!  

Thankyou, and have a great day! 

                                                                    XOX








No comments:

Post a Comment