Tuesday 15 October 2013

A fancy wedding....



On the weekend, I had the absolute pleasure of doing makeup for two beautiful women attending a rather fancy wedding! They wanted to make sure that they looked gorgeous because the wedding was a  bit of a social gathering with many Thai celebrities and well known persons. They were already naturally beautiful, with absolutely flawless skin so my work was very easy to do!

Both of the ladies were wearing a pale, pastel pink dress and wanted makeup that would be complimentary to their outfits; both asked for smoldering & seductive eyes with a pink/nude lip! The first of my clients had gold flecks and embellishments in her dress so I incorporated those gold hints with giving her a golden, smokey eye. After discussing what she would like for her makeup, we came to an agreement that her dress was very statement itself, and over-doing it with too much makeup, may be to harsh for the eye. Our final result was perfect for her look and she looked beautiful!

Here is a before and after shot;


The second of the gorgeous ladies knew exactly what she wanted, a deep smokey eye and I totally agreed with her decision! I took the dusky, pastel pink from her dress and placed that colour directly onto the center of her eye lids and smokey out the rest with a cool, dark brown and placed black in the outer 'V'. Her dress was very simple yet sexy and elegant, so giving her a smokey eye would enhance those vibes.


I even managed to grab a few pics of them in their gorgeous outfits, just before they rushed off out the door to attend the glamorous wedding that I so wanted to go to!



Hair was also done by myself! I hope you have enjoyed reading this short blog, just wanted to share some of the glam of the wedding with you (even if I didn't attend it myself!). In the next month or so I will have new and exciting blog posts to show you, so keep posted for hauls, reviews and everything in between! 

Have a great day my beauties!
                                                                         XOX



No comments:

Post a Comment