Sunday 15 September 2013

Makeup can be magical....

As soon as I was given this opportunity, I jumped to grab it the second I was offered it! Today's opportunity was to work with an amazingly, talented makeup artist/designer/hairdresser, Hilde and a very skillful and passionate photographer, Joseph. Although I did not have hands on experience, working along side these people really encourage my creativity to really evolve; to go beyond my imagination. Hilde created everything for the shoot, from the dress, to the headpiece, makeup and hair; an incredible woman and I was truly inspired! Joseph was the creative photographer who took incredible shots of the beautiful model, Chanok.
           Working alongside Hilde and watching her unique techniques, really taught me a lot about being confident with your own work, even though the design and look is out of the ordinary, have faith in yourself that it will look incredible (and like hers, it truly did!).

Here are a few shots that I took on set of the beautiful Chanok, a model that graced the pages of Thailand's Vogue more than a handful of times! I hope you enjoy....





XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment