Sunday 5 January 2014

Happy New Year




A quick disclaimer post! I have not been able to update my blog or do any recent posts as I have had a huge mare of a time! Early November I returned to the UK and since then I have not been able to log into my account because they thought someone was trying to hack my account. Then they wanted to send me a code by text to verify my account and I had changed my number in the UK and lalalalala it went on for months!! But ALAS!! I managed to hack myself and I am back!!! 

I would also like to welcome you all back into the New Year! 2013 was a year that completely changed my life; I emigrated to Thailand, I was working in a different country, meeting new people from all different backgrounds and I became a fully qualified makeup artist. Although the year had many ups and downs (felt more like a roller-coaster ride) I am able to say that I have been blessed with some many opportunities. I am anxious but also excited with what 2014 has to offer...

I wish you all health, happiness, love & ambition <3


XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment